- Partial Funding
- Polytechnic University of Turin
- Engineering, Architecture
- International Students
Italy Topolito Project Masters Scholarships at Polytechnic University of Turin 2021-2022 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Engineering, Architecture taught at Polytechnic University of Turin . The deadline of the scholarship is 29 Jun 2021.
Italy Topolito Project Masters Scholarships at Polytechnic University of Turin 2021-2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at Polytechnic University of Turin.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The winners of the support will be awarded €8,000 per annum for up to 2 years of study towards the cost of conducting a master’s of science studies at the Polytechnic University of Turin.
International Students are elgible.
The applicants can apply for masters of Science degree courses and subjects, particularly in engineering and architecture.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The aspirants must have been admitted to a Master’s Degree program at the Polytechnic University of Turin.
- The students must be enrolling in the Polytechnic University of Turin for the first time.
The applicants are required to apply online via the university application portal. They must use along with the general application under the ‘Research and academic programs’ option. The applicants do not need to submit a separate application form.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Bachelor’s degree certification
- High school transcripts
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to a master’s of science programme at the Polytechnic University of Turin, the applicants must hold a bachelors degree certification in science with of minimum three years with 180 ECTS credits or equivalent and GRE test score that must show 156/170 Verbal Reasoning, 157/170 Quantitative Reasoning, and 3.5/6 Analytical Writing.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5 or higher
- PLIDA – B1 or higher